We have started meeting again at Fraser Lands on Sundays for our In-Person 11am English Worship Services. We understand that each person will have different comfort levels as we resume in-person services. With this in mind, we have the following COVID safety protocols in place for Worship Services.
COVID Safety Protocols for Sunday Services (Updated Oct. 1, 2021)
Please note that we will continue to review and adjust our protocols to meet best practices as we receive new information and the health regulations are updated.
Safety and Sanitization Measures:
- Our facilities team will frequently disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the building.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building and at entrances/exits.
- Snack and coffee stations will not be available at this time.
- All seat-back materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- Due to construction, we will have reduced parking in the parking lot. The upper lot will be reserved for first time visitors, seniors, families with newborns, and those with special needs.
- Please attend services when you have no cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms (even mild ones). We will have a simultaneous live stream broadcast option available. The link will be available on the Online Service page.
- We encourage you to be fully vaccinated (if possible) when you join us for your safety and the safety of everyone present.
- Masks are required at all times while indoors even while seated during the service.
Entering & Exiting the Building:
- Due to construction, please enter through the main front entrance on the upper parking lot level. Only the main floor Sanctuary, foyer, and main floor washrooms will be accessible at this time. The balcony will be closed for seating.
- We welcome singing for everyone.
- Seating will be physically distanced on every other row. Please sit at least one seat away from the next group and do not enter or sit in roped-off areas.
- You can drop off your offering in the offering box at the Sanctuary entrance as we will not be passing offering bags during the service. We continue to encourage electronic giving.
- Individually packaged communion elements will be handed out during service on Communion Sundays (first Sunday of each month).
- Printed bulletins will not be handed out. Please refer to the weekly e-Newsletter for news and updates on what's happening at church. If you would like to stay up to date with ministry events and services, please sign up for the e-Newsletter below.
Children & Teens:
- Children and teens are welcome to join the adult English Service in the Sanctuary.
- There will be no separate children's and teens programs during service at this time.
- The Nursery will be closed at this time.
- We will have a simultaneous live stream broadcast of the 11am English Worship Service on Sunday mornings starting September 19th. The link will be available on the Online Service page.
- Our services will continue to be available to watch anytime throughout the week on our sermons page.
Questions or Concerns?