- The lower P1 parking & P2 underground parking is open.
- On Sundays, the upper parking lot will be reserved for first time visitors, parents with babies/toddlers (up to age 3), people who have limited mobility, handicap parking, and drop off/pick up.
- Please also note the new posted street signs for the passenger drop off/pick up zone at the curb area next to the upper driveway entrance.
- We encourage everyone to carpool. There is also parking on the street, please check the map of the surrounding area where you can park within 5-10 minutes walking distance of the church.
- As a courtesy to our neighbours, please refrain from doing u-turns or parking in their guest parking at the neighbouring townhouses. Please obey posted signs and do not park in front of fire hydrants.
COVID Safety Protocols for Sunday Services (Updated Dec. 30, 2022)
We understand that each person will have different comfort levels as we continue in-person services. With this in mind, we have the following COVID safety protocols in place for Worship Services.
Please note that we will continue to review and adjust our protocols to meet best practices as we receive new information and the health regulations are updated.
- Please attend services when you have no cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms (even mild ones). We have a simultaneous live stream broadcast option available. The link is available at the Online Service page.
Safety and Sanitization Measures:
- Our facilities team will frequently disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the building.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building and at entrances/exits.
- Snack and coffee stations will not be available at this time.
- All seat-back materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- We welcome singing for everyone.
- You can drop off your offering in the offering box at the Sanctuary entrance as we will not be passing offering bags during the service. We continue to encourage electronic giving.
- Individually packaged communion elements will be handed out during service on Communion Sundays (first Sunday of each month).
- Printed bulletins will not be handed out. Please refer to the weekly e-Newsletter for news and updates on what's happening at church. If you would like to stay up to date with ministry events and services, please sign up for the e-Newsletter below.
Children & Teens:
- Children's Sunday School & Kidz Church is offered at 9:15am & 11am respectively. On the last Sunday of each month, the 11am children will join the adult worship in the Sanctuary as part of our "Family Worship" time.
- The Nursery is open. However, during the weeks that there are no teachers, the Nursery will be self-service with no supervised volunteers.
- Youth Worship Service at 11am in the Chapel.
- We have a simultaneous live stream broadcast of the English Worship Service on Sundays. The link is available on the Online Service page.
- Our services will continue to be available to watch anytime throughout the week on our sermons page.
Questions or Concerns?