- Due to construction, we have very limited parking in the parking lot. Please note that the lower driveway entrance and lower P1 parking & P2 underground parking will be closed.
- The upper parking lot will be reserved for people who have limited mobility and for drop off/pick up. Please also note the new posted street signs for the passenger drop off/pick up zone at the curb area next to the upper driveway entrance.
- We encourage everyone to carpool and to park on the street, please check the map of the surrounding area where you can park within 5-10 minutes walking distance of the church.
- As a courtesy to our neighbours, please refrain from doing u-turns or parking in their guest parking at the neighbouring townhouses. Please obey posted signs and do not park in front of fire hydrants.
COVID Safety Protocols for Sunday Services (Updated July 21, 2022)
We understand that each person will have different comfort levels as we continue in-person services. With this in mind, we have the following COVID safety protocols in place for Worship Services.
Please note that we will continue to review and adjust our protocols to meet best practices as we receive new information and the health regulations are updated.
- Please attend services when you have no cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms (even mild ones). We have a simultaneous live stream broadcast option available. The link is available at the Online Service page.
Safety and Sanitization Measures:
- Our facilities team will frequently disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the building.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building and at entrances/exits.
- Snack and coffee stations will not be available at this time.
- All seat-back materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- We welcome singing for everyone.
- Seating will be physically distanced on every other row at the far right side section. Please do not enter or sit in roped-off areas. At the 2 centre sections and the far left side section, seating will be available on every row (there will be no roped-off areas in those sections).
- You can drop off your offering in the offering box at the Sanctuary entrance as we will not be passing offering bags during the service. We continue to encourage electronic giving.
- Individually packaged communion elements will be handed out during service on Communion Sundays (first Sunday of each month).
- Printed bulletins will not be handed out. Please refer to the weekly e-Newsletter for news and updates on what's happening at church. If you would like to stay up to date with ministry events and services, please sign up for the e-Newsletter below.
Children & Teens:
- Children are welcome to join the in-person adult English Service in the Sanctuary.
- There will be no separate children's programs during service at this time. We are currently offering Children's Online Sunday Lessons.
- The Nursery will be closed at this time.
- We are resuming in-person Teens Worship Services starting Sunday May 8th at 11am in the Chapel.
Entering & Exiting the Building:
- Due to construction, please enter through the main front entrance on the upper parking lot level.
- We have a simultaneous live stream broadcast of the English Worship Service on Sundays. The link is available on the Online Service page.
- Our services will continue to be available to watch anytime throughout the week on our sermons page.
Questions or Concerns?